Featured Post

Indian Cookery for Use in All Countries 1915

 




I’m forever looking for old cookbooks published in colonial India and have even uploaded PDFs of several out of print and out of circulation books on my blog. Recently I came across another gem of a book titled Indian Cookery for use in all Countries by EP Veeraswamy. Published in 1915, I was surprised to find how the language, text, and recipes match that of old colonial and Anglo Indian cookbooks too. This one focuses a lot on curries and masalas as you can see from the photo screenshots. If anyone is interested, please feel free to click on my blog link from where you can download the pdf of this book. There is no charge, it’s free.

You can also try this gem of  book: Dainty Dishes for Indian Tables Newman-Calcutta 1891

Below is the PDF version of the book Indian Cookery for all Countries.

How to download. Click on the google drive link after clicking on "click here." This is not a third party external link, its a link to my private drive. 

To go to PDF to download Click Here 

You can view the PDF directly below